Nicoline Modern Canaletto Sofa Collection
First, with Nicoline Modern Canaletto Sofa Collection form and functionality merge in perfect harmony. Secondly, the Canaletto Sofa is an impressive sofa, ideal for spacious settings. Also, it comes with manually adjustable headrests or a reclining mechanism and it also comes in leather.
Now, here are the descriptions:
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities, comes with a Tecnoform layer.
– Third, covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Also, electrical independent mechanism both on the footrest and headrest for reclining versions.
– Moreover, manually adjustable headrest for stationary versions.
– In addition, legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50).
– As well as, stitching type Cod.06 for leather and fabric coverings.
– Furthermore, stitching type Cod.11 only on the front and back part of armrest and headrest, for all coverings.
– In the other hand, no bed version available.
– By the way, sectional sides not finished.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Including, contrast stitching available.
Optional features with upcharge
– Lithium battery kit available. One battery pack for each reclining seat.
– Sectional sides finish (if possible).
– 7% upcharge for combine coverings.
– Different stitchings not available.
– All reclining versions come as separate elements.
– Version Cod.4404 you can use with groups A – B.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.