Nicoline Modern Bovisa Sofa Collection
First, Nicoline Modern Bovisa Sofa Collection is a sofa in a traditional design that easily adapts to any setting. Secondly, its subtle detail gives the Bovisa Sofa model a unique identity. Also it comes in leather and fabric.
Now here is the description
– First, the frame: wooden structure with metal support, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, the seat cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities.
– Third, the back cushions come in feather.
– Also, covering in leather or fabric. As well as, able to remove seat and back cushions coverings.
– Moreover, the legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50) come in finished RAL colors: RAL 7006 – RAL 7024 – RAL7044 – RAL 8019 – RAL 9016.
– Versions Cod.1431 – 1432 – 1681 – 1682 – 1811 – 1812 – 2251 – 2252 – 2361 – 2362 – 3041 – 3042 – 3061 – 3062 – 3211 – 3212 – 8090 with wooden top in Canaletto walnut (Cod.10).
– Versions Cod.1421- 1422- 1671- 1672- 1801- 1802- 2341- 2342- 2371- 2372 – 3031- 3032- 3051- 3052- 3221- 3222- 8091 with top in marble Emperador (Cod.EM) or Carrara white marble (Cod.CA).
– Stitching type Cod.03 for leather and fabric coverings.
– No bed version.
– In addition, with sectional sides.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Seat cushion in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with double densities, and memory foam, covered with a feather layer.
– Contrast stitching available. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
– Headrest (Cod.9900) with feather padding and metal structure.
– 7% upcharge for coverings that you can combine.
– Different stitchings not available.
– Versions Cod.4004 – 4404 – 8090 – 8091 – 8093 you can use with groups A – B – C.
– Versions with asterisk (*) have always the terminal side with the possibility to connect to modular elements.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.