Nicoline Modern Duomo Sofa Collection
First, Nicoline Modern Duomo Sofa Collection recalls the most classical capitonné-style sofas. Secondly, the high craftsmanship extends to the single-block seat, emphasizing its classy and elegant style. Also, the delicate metallic legs make this sofa ideal for any modern setting. In addition, it also comes in leather and fabric.
Now, here are the descriptions:
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, the padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities, comes with a Tecnoform layer.
– Third, covering in leather or fabric. You can’t remove coverings.
– Also, legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50).
– Furthermore, it does not have a bed version.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Moreover, it has contrast stitching available.
Optional features with upcharge
– Set of lumbar cushions available. Removable covering and padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam.
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– Covering not available with Nabuk Hi-Tech item and with leather thicker than 1.8 mm, such as leather Nobile.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.