Nicoline Modern Bonola Armchair
Firstly, Nicoline Modern Bonola Armchair distinguishes itself by its elegant and sinuous lines. Secondly, the headrest makes the sofa very comfortable, giving it a distinctive and recognizable feature. Also, wooden frame is in a wengé finish and comes in fabric, leather or in a combination of the two.
Now, here are the descriptions:
– At first, frame: wooden and metal structure.
– Secondly, padding in cold process flexible polyurethane foam. Headrest in “Extra-soft” fiber.
– Thirdly, covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings except for headrest.
– Also stitching type Cod.03 for leather and fabric coverings.
– Stitching type Cod.04 for leather and fabric coverings just for headrest.
– Beech wooden base paint in standard colors: Natural (Cod.01), Walnut (Cod.02), Wengé (Cod.05).Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available.Optional features with upcharge
– 7% upcharge for combine coverings.Notes
– Different stitchings not available.In conclusion, you can also visit our Facebook page, Instagram or Google. Check out more products here.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.