Nicoline Shelley Sofa Collection Group
First, Nicoline Shelley Sofa Collection Group is original, smart and glamorous. Secondly, the Shelley model designs the room for modern environments. Also, featuring a wooden bookcase that integrates into the armrest, it is perfect for those who love to read. It also comes in leather.
Now, here are the descriptions for the Nicoline Shelley Sofa:
– Frame: wooden structure, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities covered with a Tecnoform layer.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Electrical independent mechanism both on the footrest and headrest for reclining versions.
– Manual adjustable headrest with hydraulic cylinders, for fixed versions.
– Legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin metal (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50)
In standard matte finished RAL colors: RAL 7006 – RAL 7024 – RAL 7044 – RAL 8019 – RAL 9016.
– Arm with wooden bookcase painted in the following matte RAL colors: RAL 7006 – RAL 7024 – RAL 7044 – RAL 8019 – RAL 9016.
– Prism element (Cod.8100) equipped with storage compartment with removable top/tray and magazine rack with double USB port. Available painted in the following matte RAL colors: RAL 7006 – RAL 7024 – RAL 7044 – RAL 8019 – RAL 9016.
– No bed version available.
– Sectional sides not finished.
Optional features with upcharge for the Nicoline Shelley Sofa:
– Lithium battery kit available. One battery pack for each reclining seat.
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– All reclining versions are made and delivered as separate elements.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia).
Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials.
In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.
Visit our webpage to check out the Nicoline Shelley Sofa and many other unique furniture.
And visit our website: https://uniquefurniture.us
Give us a like on Facebook
Check out our Pinterest page
Take a look at our YouTube page
Give us a review on Google
6222 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago, IL 60659
#modernfurniture #furniture #furniturestoreinchicago #homedecor #homedesign #sofa #uniquefurniture #wallart #sculpture #bedroom