Nicoline Modern Zara Sofa Collection
First, Nicoline Modern Zara Sofa Collection is a clean, linear design. Secondly, it enriches with a contrasting or matching central insert. Also, the Zara Deep version has a wider seat and you can assemble both models together. Moreover, the glossy black-lacquer legs give this model a touch of elegance. In addition it comes in leather and fabric.
Now, here is the description:
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities, cover with a Tecnoform layer.
– Third, covering in leather or fabric and you can’t remove the coverings.
– Also, wooden legs in Black gloss lacquer (Cod.27).
– Moreover, central table Cod.9504 comes with Canaletto walnut (Cod.10) finishing.
– Further, No bed version available.
– Sectional sides finish.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available.
Optional features with upcharge
– Headrest (Cod.9900) with padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam and cover metal support.
– Terminal table (Cod.9503) with metal structure in Gunmetal (Cod.50)color and top in Emperador marble (Cod.EM) or Carrara white marble (Cod.CA) attaches to the structure available for the versions Cod.1091 – 1092 – 1701 – 1702 – 1841 – 1842 – 2901 – 2902 – 8001 – 8002.
– Only for coverings in leather, insert in RIO apply (Pic.1). Please refer to COVERING HI-TECH folder to choose the color of RIO.
– Fabric insert in RIO don’t come for coverings in fabric. In that case a simple stitching is at hand (Pic.2).
– Fabric insert in RIO cannot apply for coverings in leather Nobile (or leathers thicker than 1.8 mm). In that case a simple stitching are at hand (Pic.3).
– For all leathers without insert RIO, it comes in simple stitching (Pic.3).
– Other typologies of combine coverings not available with Zara Sofa.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.