Nicoline Modern Tortona Sofa Collection
First, Nicoline Modern Tortona Sofa Collection features soft and comfortable curves. Secondly, the Tortona sofa model stands out for its slender and slightly, curve armrest alignes with its backrest. Also, the gold, gunmetal legs, available in three different styles, add a further touch of elegance to this model. Moreover, it comes in leather and fabric.
Now, here is the description:
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, armrest cushions with padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities, covered with a Tecnoform layer.
– Third, seat cushions with padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities.
– Also, back cushions with padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, cover with a mix feather layer.
– Moreover, covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– In addition, legs in Gunmetal (Cod.50) with lower part paint in matte gold color.
– Further, stitching type Cod.03 for leather and fabric coverings.
– Equally, no bed version available.
– Finally, sectional sides finish.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available.
Optional features with upcharge
– Terminal table (Cod.9503) with metal structure in Gunmetal (Cod.50) color and top in wood Canaletto walnut (Cod.10), Emperador marble (Cod.EM) or Carrara white marble (Cod.CA) attaches to the structure available for the versions Cod.1591 – 1592 – 1601 – 1602 – 1691 – 1692 – 1701 – 1702 – 2901 – 2902 – 3021 – 3022.
– Headrest (Cod.9900) with padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam and cover metal support.
– 7% upcharge for combine coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– Different stitchings not available.
– Version Cod.4004 can be used with groups A – B.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.