Nicoline Modern Nova Sofa Collection
First, Nicoline Modern Nova Sofa Collection, thanks to its versatility it ensures an absolute comfort. Secondly, its backrests comes with “upward” movement mechanism. Also, the insertion on the armrest and the metal legs give Nova a glamorous and refined style. Moreover, it comes in leather and fabric or a combination of the two.
Now, here is the description of the Nicoline Modern Nova Sofa Collection:
– First, the frame: wooden structure with metal support, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, seat cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities.
– Third, back cushions and armrests in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities comes with a Tecnoform layer.
– Also, lumbar cushion mixes with feather.
– Moreover, covering in leather or fabric but you can’t remove coverings except for the lumbar cushion.
– Legs in Gunmetal (Cod.50), Antique bronze (Cod.52).
– Back cushions with adjustable mechanism that allows to increase the height of the backrest and the depth of the seat.
– Stitching type Cod.11 for leather coverings.
– No bed version available.
– Finish sectional side.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available.
– No upcharge for contrasting insert.
– No upcharge for combined coverings for lumbar cushion. Please specify coverings: A (fabric) and B (leather) – please refer to the picture.
Optional features with upcharge
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings.
– Different stitchings not available.
– Version Cod.4404 – 8093 can be used with groups A – B.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia).
Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials.
In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.
Visit our webpage to check out the Nicoline Modern Nova Sofa Collection and many other unique furniture.
And visit our website: https://uniquefurniture.us
Give us a like on Facebook
Check out our Pinterest page
Take a look at our YouTube page
Give us a review on Google
6222 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago, IL 60659
#modernfurniture #furniture #furniturestoreinchicago #homedecor #homedesign #sofa #uniquefurniture #wallart #sculpture #bedroom