Nicoline Modern Moscova Armchair
First, Nicoline Modern Moscova Armchair is an accent chair with a simple and minimalist design. Secondly, the strong, slim gunmetal frame gives it a trendy look. Also it comes in leather and fabric.
Here are the descriptions:
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities, cover with a Tecnoform layer.
– Thirdly, covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Also, structure in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50), Antique bronze (Cod.52).
– As well as, stitching type Cod.03 for leather and fabric coverings.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available.
Optional features with upcharge
– Metal structure with finishing Satin brass (Cod.51).
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings.
– Different stitchings not available.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.