Nicoline Modern Manzoni Sofa Collection
First, Nicoline Modern Manzoni Sofa Collection is a massive and elegant sofa. Secondly it surrounds a delicate contour in gros grain and a streamline with a thin arm in leather or hide leather. Also, the possibility to adjust backrest depth combines with its reclining version make Manzoni sofa practical and comfortable. Moreover, it comes in leather and fabric or a combination of the two.
Now, here are the descriptions for the Nicoline Modern Manzoni Sofa Collection:
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, armrest structure and terminal in metal for Cuoio and Light versions.
– Third, seat and back cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities.
– Also, only back cushions cover with a Tecnoform layer.
– Moreover, covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Further, piping “Gros grain” available in colors Cod. 37 – 48 – 63 – 68 – 91 – 101 – 116 – 136 – 139 – 164 – 170 – 173 .
– * In addition, for all versions (where applicable) the armrest or top of the terminal will covere with hide leather, available in the following colors Cod.C01 – C02 – C03 – C04 – C05 – C06 – C08 – C10.
– Importantly, for all versions (where applicable) the armrest or top of the terminal will cover with leather.
– As well as, legs in Gunmetal (Cod.50).
– Likewise, the backrest and the padded armrest have a metal button in Gunmetal (Cod.CF).
– Also, back cushion with pendular mechanism on all elements.
– Recliner versions with a mechanism that moves only the footrest.
– For coverings in leather stitching Cod.01 on the top of the seat and front of the back cushion. Stitching Cod.03 for the posterior edge of the back cushion.
– No bed version available.
– Sectional sides not finish.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available with the Nicoline Modern Manzoni Sofa Collection:
Optional features with
– Lithium battery kit available. One battery pack for each reclining seat.
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist. This rule does not apply to the armrest or terminal top covered with leather or hide leather.
– Versions Cod.4304 – 4504 – 8129 – 8135 can be used with groups A – B.
– * Versions that have elements in hide leather have letter “C” at the beginning of the code.
– Versions highlighted with the “X” symbol can be attached only to version Cod.8135 that is positioned between two elements with a hammer seat.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia).
Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials.
In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.
Visit our webpage to check out the Nicoline Modern Manzoni Sofa Collection and many other unique furniture.
And visit our website: https://uniquefurniture.us
Give us a like on Facebook
Check out our Pinterest page
Take a look at our YouTube page
Give us a review on Google
6222 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago, IL 60659
#modernfurniture #furniture #furniturestoreinchicago #homedecor #homedesign #sofa #uniquefurniture #wallart #sculpture #bedroom