Nicoline Modern Lima Armchair
First, the rigid metal frame in Nicoline Modern Lima Armchair, creates an amazing harmony. Secondly, in contrast with the comfort of the seat, a sense of lightness is what characterizes the Lima accent chair. Also, it presents a metal frame with an antique bronze finish and it comes in fabric and leather.
Here are the descriptions:
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities, cover with a Tecnoform layer.
– Thirdly, covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Structure in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50), Satin brass (Cod.51), Antique bronze (Cod.52).
– (*) Stitching type Cod.186 for leather and fabric coverings.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available.
Optional features with upcharge
– 7% upcharge for combine coverings.
– (*) Stitching type Cod.186 is available for all leather and fabric coverings; instead, stitching Cod.03 applies for coverings in patterned fabrics.
– Different stitching not available.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.