Nicoline Modern Gerba Sofa Collection
First, the Nicoline Modern Gerba Sofa Collection has a uniquely and elegantly style. Secondly, it stands out for the stitching on the backrest, which is an unedit detail that gives it an air of exclusivity. Also, the thin metal legs complete the harmony of the model and it comes in leather and fabric.
Now, here is a description:
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities covers with a Tecnoform layer.
– Third, covering in leather or fabric. You can remove seat and back coverings.
– Also, legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin metal (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50) or in standard matte finished RAL colors: RAL 7006 – RAL 7024 – RAL 7044 – RAL 8019 – RAL 9016.
– Moreover, stitching type Cod.03 for fabric and leather coverings.
– In addition, for version 8185, glass top Smoke mirror (Cod.FS).
– In other hand, no bed version available.
– Sectional sides not finished.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
Optional features with upcharge
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– Headrest (Cod.9900) in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam and removable covering.
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– Different stitchings not available.
– Versions Cod.4404 – 8093 can be used with groups A – B – C – D.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.