Nicoline Modern Egeo Sofa Collection
First, Nicoline Modern Egeo Sofa Collection, with its rigorous and linear forms, is synonym of absolute comfort. Secondly, the “pulled” stitching on the seat cushions recalls the aesthetics of the “boudoir” tradition in a contemporary, minimalist key. Also it comes in leather and fabric.
Now, here are the descriptions:
–First, the frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, seat cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities.
– Third, back cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities come with a Tecnoform layer.
– Also, covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Moreover, legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin metal (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50) or in standard matte finish RAL colors: RAL 7006 – RAL 7024 – RAL 7044 – RAL 8019 – RAL 9016.
– In addition, back cushion with pendular mechanism on all elements.
– Further, stitching type Cod.03 for fabric coverings.
– As well as, stitching type Cod.07 for leather coverings.
– In the other hand, no bed version available.
– Sectional sides not finished.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available.
Optional features with upcharge
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– Headrest (Cod.9900) in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam and removable covering.
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– Different stitchings not available.
– Versions Cod.4304 – 4504 – 8093 – 8001 – 8002 can be used with groups A – B – C.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.