Nicoline Modern Cavour Sofa Collection
First, Nicoline Modern Cavour Sofa Collection is a model with linear and clean geometrical shapes. Secondly, it comes with a special stitching on the backrest and the headrest. Also, metal legs contribute to sleder it and to give it a little touch of elegance to its modernity. Moreover, it comes in leather and fabric.
Now, here are the dimensions:
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, seat and back cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities.
– Third, only back cushions with a Tecnoform layer.
– Also, covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Moreover, Legs in Gunmetal (Cod.50).
– In addition, back cushion with pendular mechanism on all elements.
– Further, you can place stitchings as per the following:
* The stitching Cod.210 for the horizontal part of the backrest and for headrest (optional);
* Also, stitching Cod.01 for the lateral part of the backrest and the top part of the seat;
* As well as, stitching Cod.03 for the frontal part of the seat and for the armrest;
* Stitching Cod.03 for coverings in fabric.
– No bed version available.
– Sectional sides not finished.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
Optional features with upcharge
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– Headrest (Cod.9900) in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam and removable covering.
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– Versions Cod.4304 – 4114 – 4504 can be used with groups A – B.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.