Nicoline Modern Cairoli Sofa Collection
First, Nicoline Modern Cairoli Sofa Collection is voluminous, dominant and compact. Secondly, the Cairoli Sofa is a modern sofa with spacious settings.
Also, it stands out for its modules slightly touching the surface of the floor and it comes in leather and fabric.
Now, here are the descriptions for the Nicoline Modern Cairoli Sofa Collection
– First, the frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Secondly, the padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities, comes with a mixed feather layer.
– Third, covering in leather or fabric can’t remove coverings.
– Also, the legs come in black thermoplastic material.
– (*) Moreover, stitching type Cod.04 for leather and fabric coverings.
– In addition, stitching type Cod.06 on the top part of the seat. As well as, the back part of the armrest only for leather covering.
– Furthermore, no bed version available.
– As well as, sectional sides.
– Finally, versions with fabric covering that you can remove come with bayonet connectors for armrests only.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
Optional features with upcharge
– Headrest (Cod.9900) with padding in open cell polyurethane foam and metal structure.
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
Notes for the Nicoline Modern Cairoli Sofa Collection
– (*) Covering not available with leathers thicker than 1.8 mm, such as leather Nobile.
– Versions Cod.4004 – 4051 – 4052 can be used with groups A – B.
– Version Cod.8027 can be used as a central piece with groups A – B.
– Versions Cod.6021 – 6022 are free-standing and cannot be attached to modular elements.
– Versions with asterisk (*) have always the finished terminal side with the possibility to be connected to modular elements.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia).
Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials.
In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.
Visit our webpage to check out the … and many other unique furniture.
And visit our website: https://uniquefurniture.us
Give us a like on Facebook
Check out our Pinterest page
Take a look at our YouTube page
Give us a review on Google
6222 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago, IL 60659
#modernfurniture #furniture #furniturestoreinchicago #homedecor #homedesign #sofa #uniquefurniture #wallart #sculpture #bedroom