Nicoline Group Tenerife Sofa Collection
First, its high backrest and very low armrest give the Tenerife Sofa model a very particular aesthetics.
Secondly, the amazing details and stitching give it an fabulous style and also comes in leather.
Descriptions for the Tenerife Sofa
– Frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions reinforces elastic webbing.
– Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities with a Tecnoform layer.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Coverings do not remove.
– Legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin metal (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50)
In standard matte finished RAL colors: RAL 7006 – RAL 7024 – RAL 7044 – RAL 8019 – RAL 9016.
– Back cushions with a sliding mechanism (step by step system) that allows to increase the seat depth up to 15 cm (6”).
– Stitching type Cod.03 for fabric coverings.
– Stitching type Cod.07 for leather coverings.
– For version Cod.8185, glass top mirror smoke (Cod.FS).
– Versions Cod.1431 – 1432 – 1681 – 1682 – 4041 – 4042 – 4261 – 4262 with wooden top in Canaletto walnut (Cod.10) or Thermobaked oak (Cod.11).
– Does not come in bed version.
– Sectional sides not finished.
Optional features without any upcharge
– With the option of contrast stitching. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
Optional features with upcharge
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– Headrest (Cod.9900) in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam and removable covering.
– 7% upcharge to combine coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
Notes for the Tenerife Sofa:
– Does not come with different stitching.
– All reclining versions come and deliver as separate elements.
– Versions Cod.4304 – 4504 – 8093 you can use with groups A – B.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia).
Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials.
In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.
Visit our webpage to check out the Tenerife Sofa and many other unique furniture.
And visit our website: https://uniquefurniture.us
Give us a like on Facebook
Check out our Pinterest page
Take a look at our YouTube page
Give us a review on Google
6222 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago, IL 60659
#modernfurniture #furniture #furniturestoreinchicago #homedecor #homedesign #sofa #uniquefurniture #wallart #sculpture #bedroom