Nicoline Group Bric Sofa Collection
First, the simple, geometric style of the Bric Sofa makes it the ideal model for a modern environment. Secondly, the vertical design of the stitching makes it a unique and original piece. Moreover, it comes in leather and fabric.
Now, here are the description:
– Frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions reinforces elastic webbing.
– Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities, covers it with a Tecnoform layer.
– Cover it in leather or fabric. You can’t remove coverings.
– Legs in black thermoplastic material.
– It does not come in bed version.
– Finishes sectional sides.
Optional features with upcharge
– Plexiglass armrest tray.
– Headrest (Cod.9900) with metal structure and padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam.
– 7% upcharge if you combine coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– It does not come with stitching for leather or fabric.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia). Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.