Nicoline Group Assago Sofa Collection
First, the Assago Sofa, equipps with a pendular mechanism. Thus, it is a model in which form and function coexist in perfect harmony.
Secondly, its elegant and sinuous curves make it perfect in any setting, and also comes in leather and fabric.
Now, here are the descriptions for the Assago Sofa:
– Frame: wooden structure, seat and back suspensions reinforces elastic webbing.
– Seat cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities.
– Back cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities coveres with a Tecnoform layer.
– Assago Sofa covers in leather or fabric and does not have coverings.
– Legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50)
In standard matte finished RAL colors: RAL 7006 – RAL 7024 – RAL 7044 – RAL 8019 – RAL 9016.
– Back cushion with pendular mechanism on all elements.
– In addition, stitching type Cod.03 for leather and fabric coverings.
– Also, stitching type Cod.06 for leather covering only on seat cushions and frame.
– (*) Frontal part of the arm with an insertion in leather comes with handmade stitching.
– There is no bed version.
– Assago Sofa doesn’t finish sectional sides.
Optional features without any upcharge for the Assago Sofa:
– Contrast stitching available. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
Optional features with upcharge for the Assago Sofa:
– Sectional sides finishes (if possible).
– Headrest (Cod.9900) in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam and covering that removes.
– 7% upcharge that combines coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of price list.
– (*) Frontal arm insertion comes only in leather. Please refer to our leather collection.
– Assago Sofa does not come with different stitching.
– Versions Cod.4304 – 4504 – 8093 uses with groups A – B – C.
First, Nicola Palasciano started his career as an apprentice at the age of nine with the Industrial Group Natuzzi Italia. Later, only at the age of fifteen, thanks to his passion and devotion to his job, he gained full trust in Pasquale Natuzzi (the CEO of Natuzzi Italia).
Thus, as a result, Natuzzi trusts him for the oversight of the upholstery department for the sofa’s production addressed to the United States market.
Moreover, in 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Now, today with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials.
In addition a strong industrial entity inclines to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.
Visit our webpage to check out the Assago Sofa and many other unique furniture.
And visit our website: https://uniquefurniture.us
Give us a like on Facebook
Check out our Pinterest page
Take a look at our YouTube page
Give us a review on Google
6222 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago, IL 60659
#modernfurniture #furniture #furniturestoreinchicago #homedecor #homedesign #sofa #uniquefurniture #wallart #sculpture #bedroom