Amini Modern Maritza Sofa Collection With Acrylic Legs
To begin with, the Maritza Sofa Collections features the following.
- Frame Construction: Kiln dried solid hardwood and hardwoods parts
- Seating Construction: Sinuous wire
- Seat Cushion Construction: Tight seat
- Back Construction: Sinuous wire
- Back Pillow Construction: Tight back
- Accent Pillows: (2) 22” x 22” squares; (2) 20” x 20” sqaures; (1) 14” x 22” rectangle
- Accent Pillow Fill: 50% feather / 50% fiber blend fill in a down proof ticking insert
- Finish # / Name: 002 – Clear with crystals
- Feet: 7” feet removable
Dimensions: 91″W x 36.5″D x 43″H
About Michael Amini
First, for 25 years, AICO/Amini Innovation Corp has been known for original, high quality and intricately designed home furnishings. Secondly, CEO and Founder, Michael Amini, combines his extensive world travels and his affinity for fashion to create the inspiration for each distinctive design. Also, from the ancient ruins of Greece, to Russian palaces; from the sunny hillsides of Tuscany, to the charming cafes of a crowded Paris street. Michael finds inspiration in world culture, traditional art and architecture. Moreover, it is his goal to create furniture that connects people emotionally with their culture, country and heritage.
In addition to Michael’s passion for design and fashion, he strives to lead by example. Thus producing unmatched quality combining Old World craftsmanship with the most modern production techniques. Furthermore, this commitment to quality and innovation is the cornerstone to his ability to create intricate designs. As well as rich with hidden extras and features that cater to the needs and desires of the customer. Also, intricately carved headboards, velvet lined-drawers, unique lighting features, and generously proportioned seating are just a sampling of the attention to detail found throughout each collection. Importantly, Michael believes that furniture should not only bring a beautiful and sophisticated aesthetic into the home. As well as provide functionality to meet the ever-changing needs of the consumer.